Sunday, May 3, 2015

WELCOME

HELLO LOVELIES!

My name is Grace, I'm 17 and doing my last year of High School (and yes it will be the death of me). I live in Australia and LOVE travel!

When I leave school I hope to do fashion at Whitehouse Uni, I went there on my school holidays and did the V.E.T program and I fell in love... I met the most beautiful people there and I felt like I belonged. Fashion is my outlet, It's where I can express myself and inspire people like they inspire me. Sharing my favorite clothes and trends that I'm loving gets me SO excited! My friends would definitely say that I hate to 'fit in' when it comes to fashion because let's be honest.. fitting in is BORING!
On my blog I will be sharing my random thoughts, style, events, my inspiration, travel, cafes food and MUCH MORE!

LOTS of love and stay tuned!

Grace xx

Social media

Tumblr = www.lazi-apparel.tumblr.com
Instagram = gracemarlo


No comments:

Post a Comment