Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Living in the moment? Can it be done?


fashokilla:

Itana


Morning Lovelies!

Currently in a little cafe before I head to school, writing my french essay and wishing I was actually IN france speaking it.
I'm always thinking of that place I would 'rather be' and always dreading school, constantly confused at those people who have the thirst for knowledge and studying... you people confuse my brain...
I want to leave and travel and not have to deal with people I'm forced to see everyday. Living in the moment is most definitely easier said than done gosh, I'm struggling to live in the moment writing practice essays OVER and OVVER again.
Can we re-wire our brains to change our mentality and see practice essays or chores as..fun?
Like how amazing is that feeling of finishing your homework or doing that job you have being avoiding! Can we get exciting about finishing it and feeling that sense of accomplishment and realise how doing that one job or work can help us in the future (still not sure about how algebra will help me but yah know).

Today's quote:

"Never do tomorrow what you can do today..
procrastination is a thief of time"

Grace xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment