Friday, May 22, 2015

the L word


Hello my lovelies,

"Kissing you in the salt air I can taste it I swear take me somewhere sunny and 75"So here is a little tale about me and my love life... I've always looked at movies and seen this idea of 'love' I see it in fake forms or intense forms. I was meant to be in love in my last relationship not that I would call it a relationship coz it was pretty much 9 months of hurt. Thats not love right? Coz if it is I'm F%&*.
My friends and I crave to be loved we want someone that will fight for us when we want to give up, kiss on the forehead and tell us its going to be okay or have endless passionate kisses. But why do we feel as though we need that? Why is that we need a man in lives to make us feel complete or loved?
We should feel comfortable in ourselves and not crave to be loved, men should be that something special extra but not a want. Of course I have times when I want a boyfriend or someone next to me but then I get in a relationship where I'm in love with the idea of being in love than the actual guy.

Now that leaves me to boys... Being a 17 year old teenager you do get a range of interesting boys pass your way. I get boys who think they can get any girl, too awkward to work out how girls function, who are too afraid to talk to you in person or a guy who just sees me as a sexual figure. I know this all about being a teenager and growing up and working it out. Maybe I'm not sort out for teenage boys? Is it too cliche to think I'll find a non hormone driven man in Uni with all the perks?

"You need to be able to love yourself before loving someone else"

Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment