Friday, May 15, 2015

Too tight for comfort




Evening Lovelies,

When I'm getting ready for a lunch, dinner, date, etc  I stare at my wardrobe for a solid 15 mins thinking of what mood I'm in am I in a,,
Confident mood = meaning that the outfit will consist of a bit of skin and willing to wear something a bit out of the ordinary.
Bleh mood= this mood is generally around 'that time of the month' and I want to cover up every inch of my body.
Sexy mood= consists of tight pants, high boots and red lips 
         or the mood which generally I go for,,,
Make me look good without trying mood!

My absolute go to look is boyfriend jeans, white tee (I only wear white tees), leopard ballet flats (change to black pointy heels at night) and a comfy grey jump. It's so simple but you can't go wrong with it, it defiantly reminds of New York , Soho fashion.

Going to parties and looking around at people and seeing that they are dressing for the opposite sex/ or the same makes me so annoyed. I'm fairly sure a girl isn't super comfortable in a black mini in the middle of winter or guys skinny jeans so tight that.. you know.. too tight..
What attracts  people is confidence and being relaxed in their skin and embracing what they are wearing! Dress for yourself and the rest will follow.

Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment