Sunday, May 24, 2015

nealry there


                                     

Afternoon Lovelies,

Currently listening to Lakes by Greta Stanley and sitting next to the fire on a Sunday night. Today I did a whole bunch of homework (luckily it was mainly my design subjects), the whole time I was thinking about how close I'm getting to finishing year my final year and freedom it around the corner.
This weekend was a refreshing note that you can still have fun while being stressed out of your poor little brain, my friend and I sat in the backyard pumping music and ate a whole watermelon (we like to think summer is still here).
My best friend and I are also already planning 2 trips away so theres something to motivate us and I can stop looking at bloggers and being so jealous of their incredible adventures!

Grace xx


















No comments:

Post a Comment